NEW – superior to all existing tree wraps. 4 mil thickness compared to 2 mil in competitor products.
Year-Round Protection. Specially formulated impregnated polyethylene plastic film.
- Winter Injury
- Sun Scald
- Rodent Damage
- Tree Border Damage
- Water Sprout Growth
- Mower Damage
- Weed Chopper Damage
- Lasts for two years
- Simple to apply
- Reduces Labor
- Remove one or two inches of soil from the base of the tree.
- Start as low as possible, and spirally wrap the tree tightly to the first scaffold branches.
- Secure wrap at the top by tying a half hitch or electricians white tape.
- Cover the base of the tree with soil.
- For additional protection to ornamental trees where mowers, weeds choppers, or other equipment may damage bark, wrap an additional layer of Treesaver on lower 12 inches of trunk.