One of the secrets to a successful garden is to plant early. However, by planting early you run the risk of cold weather and frost killing your plants and ruining your hard work.
The Solar Cone™ by Safegrow™ is an innovative gardening device that is placed over germinating seeds and plants to speed up germination and protect them from frost. This cone-shaped foam cap mini greenhouse is used to maintain optimal internal temperatures for the plant to grow.
- 1/4″ Thick Garden Foam traps heat and allows light penetration
- Open top allows excess heat to escape
- Heat absorbing solar water tube to buffer temperatures night and day.
- U-shaped stake
- Keeps temperatures optimal night and day
- Keeps soil around the seeds and plants warmer
- Increases seed germination
- Protects the seeds and plants from insects, frost and other adverse weather
- Sturdy, durable and lasts for years.
Instructions for Use:
Step 1: Plant your seeds and plants
Step 2: Fill water tube to the fill line with water and wrap the solar tube around the plant.
Step 3: Place the solar cone and pin it to the ground
Sizes: Regular, Large
- Regular dimensions: 13″ x 11″ (cone shaped)
- Large dimensions: 18″ x 15″ (cone shaped)
- For a larger device see also the Solar Fortress
See the Difference Between Plants With and Without The Solar Cone:
Order your own Solar Cone today for bigger and healthier fruits and vegetables. Whether you’re a simple gardening hobbyist or the green thumb gardening fanatic, you’ll enjoy this device for years to come!
Click “Add to Cart” to add the REGULAR SIZE Solar Cone (13″ x 11″ cone shaped). Click here to order the Large Solar Cone (18″ x 15″ cone shaped).